Four-Four-Two.co.uk

Discussion Forum For Football Fans Around The World!

HomeFAQSearchRegisterUsergroupsLog in

My sister Amy Kelly

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
clairekelly

Female
Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-03-26

My sister Amy Kelly Empty
PostSubject: My sister Amy Kelly   My sister Amy Kelly EmptyWed Mar 26, 2008 3:18 pm

Hello to all you wonderfull people. I have just this minute joined this forum to thank you all for your well wishes through Facebook. I just had to get on this site and see what its all about. Amy raved on about this site and unfortunately its taken me until now to get here.

Firstly, I must introduce myself. I am Claire Kelly, Amy Kellys sister, a member of your forum. Can I also compliment you on the site, its great, and it takes great people to make it what it is.

I have just been reading all the posts and all your messages about her. I presume that most of you only knew her through this site and probably never had the priviledge of meeting her. You probably found out though just by chatting how bubbly, friendly and warm she was (although no doubt she could get very heated over football).

I'm really quite stuck for words, as you can probably understand as we only lost her on Friday, so suddenly & unexpectedly. She died of a pulmonary embolism - which I believe is a bolod clot that went onto her lungs. The only consolation is that she was asleep (so hopefully knew nothing about it) and she was at my mums house as since she broke her leg, couldnt get around well so mum had taken her to her house so that she could look after her.

I've been absolutely blown away with the number of cards, emails and well wishes that have passed on to me and am trying to forward them all to my parents so they can see. I always knew Amy was a very popular person, but had no idea to what degree until now.

Somebody from this forum has already been in touch asking if they could attend the funeral and I just want to say that anybody who knew Amy is more than welcome. We have asked that anybody attending the funeral could please either wear bright colours or a Football shirt (preferably her beloved Leeds United) but your own team's shirt would be quite acceptable Wink She would have loved the thought of a bit of banter about football clubs at her funeral.

Once again, I want to thank you all for been part of her short but beautiful and fulfilled life. We will always be marching on together with you Amy.

Claire. xx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Billy Casper

Billy Casper

Male
Number of posts : 5869
Club : Barnsley Football Club
Registration date : 2008-01-15

PostSubject: Re: My sister Amy Kelly   My sister Amy Kelly EmptyWed Mar 26, 2008 3:45 pm

Hi there claire,

i think i speak for every one when i say how much she will be missed, she made us laugh and she was always there, she was like the mother of the board Smile non of us could have spoke any highly of her as we all loved her and will miss her dearly, we made a little bit of a page on a web sharing site (bebo) so members could join and remember a much loved friend. I never had the privalage to meet her but every one on the board was going to meet up and have a drink some where, of course amy wouldnt miss out on a drink.....or 5 haha, shes been such an asset to the board and shes made many people smile in her time here, she'll be missed thats for sure

If theres anything we can do, you know where we are Smile

Nelson

Nelson

Male
Number of posts : 8872
Club : La Galaxy

PostSubject: Re: My sister Amy Kelly   My sister Amy Kelly EmptyWed Mar 26, 2008 4:03 pm

hey claire thanks for joining amy was like a sister to me always there to help me and tak to me she was an amazing person and hiho has dedidcted a bebo group to amy and also another memember marc has arranged for something to be in the leeds v carlisle programme so if you wuld lie to alert the familly who go to games to buy it as hiho said if theres anything we can do please let us know
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BarryEvans
Admin
Admin
BarryEvans

Male
Number of posts : 10784
Club : Doncaster Rovers

PostSubject: Re: My sister Amy Kelly   My sister Amy Kelly EmptyWed Mar 26, 2008 5:26 pm

Hi Claire,

Thanks for taking the time to join, your sister will be sorely missed, think I am the only member to have met her in person, and drank with her lol.

She was a great laugh and will be missed by everyone on here, the forum won't be the same without her.

My best wishes to you and your family at this time.

All the best

Marc

Marc

Male
Number of posts : 1651
Club : Leeds United!
Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: My sister Amy Kelly   My sister Amy Kelly EmptyThu Mar 27, 2008 12:50 am

claire did you receive my e-mail last night ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mark DRFC
Admin
Admin
Mark DRFC

Male
Number of posts : 1535

PostSubject: Re: My sister Amy Kelly   My sister Amy Kelly EmptyThu Mar 27, 2008 2:24 am

Hi claire,

Im mark,

I am the one who set up this forum a while ago after an old one was closed down, in total i guess id known amy about a year or so on here and the previous forum and she was a wonderful person and i considered her one of my good close friends, You mentioned that this website is great and it takes great people to get it this way, amy was a major part of getting the website to the state it is in today.
She always made us all smile when ever she was online with her own views and her general chatter, she was just one of those people who you would get on with regardless of the situation, because whatever happened her personality always came through.....

She was crazy and as well as speaking on here i used to talk to her on the fone and got loads of mad texts from her, in fact she text me on the 20th to wish me a happy birthday and we had been chatting online too, i thought it was a bit strange that she had been so quiet over the weekend but figured she was busy trying to get her leg better and as we knew she was up at your mums we didn't think anything of her not being online as much......

I never actually got the chance to meet up with her as not many of us off here did, if u see through some of her posts we were kind of in the process of organising a meet up over the last few weeks before she injured herself...

This is one thing i regret now that we never got around to doing, even amy suggested going and crashing at her place and getting the beers in lol.......

I think i speak for everyone on the board that knew her, she will be sadly missed and fondly remembered, i don't think there was anyone who could say a bad word about her maliciously, even though we all used to take the piss out of each other (her being the worst culprit most of the time).

We had a family on here in a strange way and amy was always the mother, if you ask some of the younger members they will tell you this too, she always tried to help out in whatever way she could, even if it didnt help she always tried!!!

Thank You for acknowledging that even though we had never met her we will still miss her greatly, and as long as this website is running her posts will always be here for anyone to view to see how we all knew her Smile and you will always be a welcome member too.

I see that you put that she was sleeping when it happened and I am thankful that she didn't suffer.

Long live the memory of Amy Kelly, may she rest in peace!!

All our thoughts go out to you and the rest of the family.

Last edited by Mark DRFC on Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://4-4-2.forumotion.com
BarryEvans
Admin
Admin
BarryEvans

Male

PostSubject: Re: My sister Amy Kelly   My sister Amy Kelly EmptyThu Mar 27, 2008 2:33 am

Me and Amy were cracking paedophile rings on here as well Claire, and had a laugh in the process Very Happy

Turned out it was a 12yr old pretending to be 30 odd and not the other way round.

Smithy

Smithy

Male
Number of posts : 1246
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: My sister Amy Kelly   My sister Amy Kelly EmptyThu Mar 27, 2008 2:41 am

Eyup, Claire. Nice to see you've joined our happy, collective group Very Happy Hope you can join us on here more often Wink And than you for the reply on FB. Well, my message on the 'Amy Kelly (Onadon)' thread explains my thoughts and feelings on this situation and every word of it was very sincerely meant.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
clairekelly

Female

PostSubject: Re: My sister Amy Kelly   My sister Amy Kelly EmptyThu Mar 27, 2008 12:56 pm

Marc wrote:

Yes I did thanks, and have emailed them on the address you gave me. I will wait to hear from them. Thanks for all you have done. xx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
clairekelly

Female

PostSubject: Re: My sister Amy Kelly   My sister Amy Kelly EmptyThu Mar 27, 2008 1:02 pm

Swfc Lad wrote:
hey claire thanks for joining amy was like a sister to me always there to help me and tak to me she was an amazing person and hiho has dedidcted a bebo group to amy and also another memember marc has arranged for something to be in the leeds v carlisle programme so if you wuld lie to alert the familly who go to games to buy it as hiho said if theres anything we can do please let us know

Would somebody be kind enough to post a link for me to find this page? I have started a group for her on Facebook too (which already has about 130 members) "Amy Kelly - gone but never forgotten" and would like to post the link on there too if thats o.k. with you all?

Gosh, I really am astounded that so many people are going out of their way to get her a mention.......she would be absolutely chuffed to bits!!

Again, thank you to all you lovely people.

Claire. xx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Billy Casper

Billy Casper

Male

PostSubject: Re: My sister Amy Kelly   My sister Amy Kelly EmptyThu Mar 27, 2008 1:07 pm

http://www.bebo.com/aklufc

thats the link Smile

not many memebers because not many people are members on bebo on this forum but non the less.

clairekelly

Female

PostSubject: Re: My sister Amy Kelly   My sister Amy Kelly EmptyThu Mar 27, 2008 1:38 pm

clairekelly wrote:
Marc wrote:

Yes I did thanks, and have emailed them on the address you gave me. I will wait to hear from them. Thanks for all you have done. xx

Sorry, I got you mixed up with somebody else reagarding the email address etc. (Somebody else is also trying to get Amy a mention through Leeds Utd) But again.... Yes I did get your email about there being a mention in the program. I hope it goes in and thanks for all you have done.
xx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
clairekelly

Female

PostSubject: Re: My sister Amy Kelly   My sister Amy Kelly EmptyThu Mar 27, 2008 1:40 pm

hi ho super barnsley wrote:
http://www.bebo.com/aklufc

thats the link Smile

not many memebers because not many people are members on bebo on this forum but non the less.

Thanks very much for that. I have just joined the group and have posted the link on her Facebook group. Hope thats o.k. with you guys??

Thanks again. xx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Marc

Marc

Male
Number of posts : 1651
Club : Leeds United!
Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: My sister Amy Kelly   My sister Amy Kelly EmptyThu Mar 27, 2008 3:43 pm

clairekelly wrote:
Marc wrote:

i have sorted the programme claire it will be appearing in the carlisle home match. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RobBFC
RobBFC

Male
Number of posts : 4710
Club : Barnsley

PostSubject: Re: My sister Amy Kelly   My sister Amy Kelly EmptyThu Mar 27, 2008 4:17 pm

Welcome to the forum Claire, Amy was like the heart of this forum and made sure members were still posting and also got other people to join. She was a very welcoming person and always wanted to make friends and not wanting to make any trouble. She also had a great sense of humour and gave a lot of advice to others. It's such a shame she had to go and there is nothing we can do about it Sad

clairekelly

Female

PostSubject: Re: My sister Amy Kelly   My sister Amy Kelly EmptyThu Mar 27, 2008 6:41 pm

Marc wrote:
clairekelly wrote:
Marc wrote:

i have sorted the programme claire it will be appearing in the carlisle home match. Very Happy

You're a star........God bless ya!! xx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
clairekelly

Female

PostSubject: Re: My sister Amy Kelly   My sister Amy Kelly EmptyThu Mar 27, 2008 6:46 pm

Swfc Lad wrote:

Maybe a strange question but what/who is hiho??? xx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SuperDannyWebber
Admin
Admin
SuperDannyWebber

Male
Number of posts : 1395
Club : Sheffield United

PostSubject: Re: My sister Amy Kelly   My sister Amy Kelly EmptyThu Mar 27, 2008 7:02 pm

clairekelly wrote:
Swfc Lad wrote:

Maybe a strange question but what/who is hiho??? xx

Hi Ho super Barnsley... The dingle Very Happy

If you're good at something, never do it for free.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
clairekelly

Female

PostSubject: Re: My sister Amy Kelly   My sister Amy Kelly EmptySun Mar 30, 2008 1:17 am

Just bought 3 x Leeds United shirts for Amy's funeral, got her initials on them "AJK" One for me, boyf and my little boy. She would be well proud of us!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bhudda

bhudda

Male
Number of posts : 1386
Club : DONCASTER ROVERS
Registration date : 2008-02-08

PostSubject: Re: My sister Amy Kelly   My sister Amy Kelly EmptySun Mar 30, 2008 3:33 pm

that is a great tribute claire bet she would be WELL PROUD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BarryEvans
Admin
Admin
BarryEvans

Male

PostSubject: Re: My sister Amy Kelly   My sister Amy Kelly EmptySun Mar 30, 2008 3:34 pm

Thats excellent, a fitting tribute.

Me and Vicar are coming to the funeral, we will be in our Donny shirts if thats ok.

Billy Casper

Billy Casper

Male

PostSubject: Re: My sister Amy Kelly   My sister Amy Kelly EmptySun Mar 30, 2008 9:42 pm

Id really like to go but would feel a bit out of place Sad

Nelson

Nelson

Male
Number of posts : 8872
Club : La Galaxy

PostSubject: Re: My sister Amy Kelly   My sister Amy Kelly EmptySun Mar 30, 2008 9:50 pm

same here
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BarryEvans
Admin
Admin
BarryEvans

Male

PostSubject: Re: My sister Amy Kelly   My sister Amy Kelly EmptyTue Apr 01, 2008 2:37 pm

hi ho super barnsley wrote:
Id really like to go but would feel a bit out of place Sad

You wouldn't be, just meet me there.

Billy Casper

Billy Casper

Male

PostSubject: Re: My sister Amy Kelly   My sister Amy Kelly EmptyTue Apr 01, 2008 3:40 pm

mite do then this friday right?

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My sister Amy Kelly   My sister Amy Kelly Empty

Back to top Go down

My sister Amy Kelly
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next