Four-Four-Two.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Four-Four-Two.co.uk

Discussion Forum For Football Fans Around The World!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

describe women from your town/city

Go down 
+5
Smithy
Marc
TheHappyHobbit
bhudda
Billy Casper
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Billy Casper

Billy Casper

Male
Number of posts : 5869
Club : Barnsley Football Club
Registration date : 2008-01-15

describe women from your town/city Empty
PostSubject: describe women from your town/city   describe women from your town/city EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 11:15 pm

me first Very Happy

barnsley women = pint drinking, ginger haired, hairly legs, a moustache, a mole on either cheek with multipule hairs growing out of each, saggy arsed and wearing a G-string <_<, often found flirting with men 20 years younger, belly hanging over a mini skirt.

there you have it ;D
Back to top Go down
http://www.hihosuperbarnsley.bebo.com
bhudda

bhudda

Male
Number of posts : 1386
Club : DONCASTER ROVERS
Registration date : 2008-02-08

PostSubject: Re: describe women from your town/city   describe women from your town/city EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 11:16 pm

you sure thats not donny Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Billy Casper

Billy Casper

Male

PostSubject: Re: describe women from your town/city   describe women from your town/city EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 11:17 pm

lol no idea, must be a yorkshire thing
Back to top Go down
bhudda

bhudda

Male

PostSubject: Re: describe women from your town/city   describe women from your town/city EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 11:18 pm

must be Wink
Back to top Go down
TheHappyHobbit

TheHappyHobbit

Male
Number of posts : 1113
Club : Sunderland

PostSubject: Re: describe women from your town/city   describe women from your town/city EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 11:22 pm

Well My town- I'll have to do London

Youv'e got 5 sets of women

Those who are clinically obise

Those who are overweight but act like spermodels you know, those who go on X factor and r rubbish

Models and women who work 'proffesionally' on street corners

Ones with tits hanging out
Back to top Go down
http://www.safc.com
Billy Casper

Billy Casper

Male

PostSubject: Re: describe women from your town/city   describe women from your town/city EmptyFri Apr 11, 2008 12:23 am

TheHappyHobbit wrote:

i hate southerners evern more so london but i like there style Cool
Back to top Go down
Marc

Marc

Male
Number of posts : 1651
Club : Leeds United!
Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: describe women from your town/city   describe women from your town/city EmptyFri Apr 11, 2008 12:39 am

most round our area are faf except some dirty lil' scrubbas!!
Back to top Go down
Smithy

Smithy

Male
Number of posts : 1246
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: describe women from your town/city   describe women from your town/city EmptyFri Apr 11, 2008 12:56 am

To be honest there's no point in generalising or stereotyping anyone or anything from our respective areas because you get good and bad wherever you go with no exceptions. Only alteration being in certain areas there maybe slightly more good than bad or bad than good etc.
Back to top Go down
BarryEvans
Admin
Admin
BarryEvans

Male
Number of posts : 10784
Club : Doncaster Rovers

PostSubject: Re: describe women from your town/city   describe women from your town/city EmptyFri Apr 11, 2008 1:00 am

Smithy wrote:
To be honest there's no point in generalising or stereotyping anyone or anything from our respective areas because you get good and bad wherever you go with no exceptions. Only alteration being in certain areas there maybe slightly more good than bad or bad than good etc.

Quite right, although Yorkshire lasses tend to be louder than the average.

In stainy there is some right munters, as many will back me up, but a mere 7 miles away in Snaith the totty is top class.
Back to top Go down
Smithy

Smithy

Male

PostSubject: Re: describe women from your town/city   describe women from your town/city EmptyFri Apr 11, 2008 1:11 am

Aye, i do agree that so-called fairer sex from our county for the most part tend to be louder than others. I wonder what our Amy would have to say about that? Wink That's obviously meant and intended in a nice, reminiscent manner Very Happy

Haha, i take it Snaith is Donny's hotbed for hot women?
Back to top Go down
BarryEvans
Admin
Admin
BarryEvans

Male

PostSubject: Re: describe women from your town/city   describe women from your town/city EmptyFri Apr 11, 2008 1:26 am

Its not Donny unfortunatly lol, its near Selby, its the place to be Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Meefloaf
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Meefloaf

Male
Number of posts : 3339
Club : Leeds United & Ajax

PostSubject: Re: describe women from your town/city   describe women from your town/city EmptyFri Apr 11, 2008 3:39 am

you don't really want me to tell you about the lasses down here do you ?

8/10 of them are mega fit, but they don't half know it. they are mostly stuck up students who had to suck daddy off for money since the age of 12. LOL. you get the idea, they are fit, but they have the personality of a wet towel and won't even give you time of day unless you have a pocket full of cash. there's a fair few lasses who are ace, but generally most lasses down in falmouth are stuck up, unless you get a local girl, in which case you are quids in. this being an old port town, the lasses used to get tarted up in penryn (town just outside fal) and head in to shag the sailors, its quite funny when a ship is in, its filthy
Back to top Go down
BarryEvans
Admin
Admin
BarryEvans

Male

PostSubject: Re: describe women from your town/city   describe women from your town/city EmptyFri Apr 11, 2008 2:12 pm

Meefloaf wrote:
you don't really want me to tell you about the lasses down here do you ?

8/10 of them are mega fit, but they don't half know it. they are mostly stuck up students who had to suck daddy off for money since the age of 12. LOL. you get the idea, they are fit, but they have the personality of a wet towel and won't even give you time of day unless you have a pocket full of cash. there's a fair few lasses who are ace, but generally most lasses down in falmouth are stuck up, unless you get a local girl, in which case you are quids in. this being an old port town, the lasses used to get tarted up in penryn (town just outside fal) and head in to shag the sailors, its quite funny when a ship is in, its filthy

I remember seeing some local totty in Falmouth when a bairn, also remember how tidy they were! Was a lot at the swimming baths there aswell afro
Back to top Go down
DirtyBob1

DirtyBob1

Male
Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-02-07

PostSubject: Re: describe women from your town/city   describe women from your town/city EmptySun Apr 13, 2008 1:34 pm

I used to see this lass, when I worked in truro. She was very posh and quite fit, but had a face only a mother could love. She used to say I was her yorkshire rough.
This was ok, until she introduced me to all her friends has her yorkshire rough.
I felt I had to live up to the tag, so I headbutted them all and shagged her mam and sister.
Its me, me, me, me with some people. tongue
Back to top Go down
BarryEvans
Admin
Admin
BarryEvans

Male

PostSubject: Re: describe women from your town/city   describe women from your town/city EmptySun Apr 13, 2008 7:14 pm

DirtyBob1 wrote:
I used to see this lass, when I worked in truro. She was very posh and quite fit, but had a face only a mother could love. She used to say I was her yorkshire rough.
This was ok, until she introduced me to all her friends has her yorkshire rough.
I felt I had to live up to the tag, so I headbutted them all and shagged her mam and sister.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Smithy

Smithy

Male

PostSubject: Re: describe women from your town/city   describe women from your town/city EmptyMon Apr 14, 2008 12:23 am

DirtyBob1 wrote:

Laughing lol! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Meefloaf
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Meefloaf

Male

PostSubject: Re: describe women from your town/city   describe women from your town/city EmptyMon Apr 14, 2008 9:16 am

...soudns like a truro lass lol
Back to top Go down
bhudda

bhudda

Male

PostSubject: Re: describe women from your town/city   describe women from your town/city EmptyTue Apr 15, 2008 8:28 am

bang on that bob Laughing
Back to top Go down
Nelson

Nelson

Male
Number of posts : 8872
Club : La Galaxy

PostSubject: Re: describe women from your town/city   describe women from your town/city EmptyTue Apr 15, 2008 5:54 pm

TheHappyHobbit wrote:
Well My town- I'll have to do London

Youv'e got 5 sets of women

Those who are clinically obise

Those who are overweight but act like spermodels you know, those who go on X factor and r rubbish

Models and women who work 'proffesionally' on street corners

you listed 4 types not 5?
Back to top Go down
Meefloaf
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Meefloaf

Male

PostSubject: Re: describe women from your town/city   describe women from your town/city EmptyTue Apr 15, 2008 9:11 pm

lol @ the women of croydon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: describe women from your town/city   describe women from your town/city Empty

Back to top Go down

describe women from your town/city
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Four-Four-Two.co.uk :: General Chat :: The Kelly End..... All things Football-
Jump to: