Four-Four-Two.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Four-Four-Two.co.uk

Discussion Forum For Football Fans Around The World!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ajax to break dutch transfer record again ?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Meefloaf
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Meefloaf

Male
Number of posts : 3339
Club : Leeds United & Ajax
Registration date : 2008-01-15

Ajax to break dutch transfer record again ? Empty
PostSubject: Ajax to break dutch transfer record again ?   Ajax to break dutch transfer record again ? EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 4:20 pm

Ajax are set to smash the Dutch transfer record to land Heerenveen star Miralem Sulejmani.

The Serbian striker, who has been linked with Chelsea amongst others, now looks to be heading to Amsterdam.

The 19-year-old is valued at 18 million (£14.2million) and Ajax are set to match that fee in order to land the youngster.

Ajax and Heerenveen already hold the Dutch transfer record when those two clubs struck a deal worth 9million euros for Klaas Jan Huntelaar in 2005.

Now Ajax, who have also launched a raid for Boca Juniors defender Jonatan Maidana, are set to offer Sulejmani a five-year deal to move to the Amsterdam Arena.

"If Heerenveen and Ajax reach an agreement, and as I understand it will be quick, I will get on the plane to Amsterdam," agent Jovica Radonjic told De Telegraaf.

"Miralem will become a player of Ajax quickly."

fucking stomping price that, only time will tell if he is worth it, he's got to get over 20 goals a season
Back to top Go down
Smithy

Smithy

Male
Number of posts : 1246
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Ajax to break dutch transfer record again ?   Ajax to break dutch transfer record again ? EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 5:10 pm

Admittedly know absolutely nothing about either player. That Serbian lad, if that sort of fee is being priced i think i can guess he must be half-decent though.
Back to top Go down
Meefloaf
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Meefloaf

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ajax to break dutch transfer record again ?   Ajax to break dutch transfer record again ? EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 6:39 pm

i've not seen much of him, but i hear rave reviews and chelsea were after him, but for a club like ajax to spend 14 million, he must be amazing and/or they must be getting a tidy sum for huntelaar (quoted as anythign from 15-25 mill)
Back to top Go down
Blackburn Loyal

Blackburn Loyal

Male
Number of posts : 469
Club : Blackburn Rovers
Registration date : 2008-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Ajax to break dutch transfer record again ?   Ajax to break dutch transfer record again ? EmptyThu Jun 05, 2008 2:47 pm

Must be decent if figures like that are flying around Cool
Back to top Go down
Meefloaf
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Meefloaf

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ajax to break dutch transfer record again ?   Ajax to break dutch transfer record again ? EmptyThu Jun 05, 2008 3:39 pm

yeah, but ajax have spent som daft money on some proper shite in the past
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ajax to break dutch transfer record again ?   Ajax to break dutch transfer record again ? Empty

Back to top Go down

Ajax to break dutch transfer record again ?
Page 1 of 1