Four-Four-Two.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Four-Four-Two.co.uk

Discussion Forum For Football Fans Around The World!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Why isn't Jagielka starting?

Go down 
+2
Blackburn Loyal
SuperDannyWebber
6 posters
AuthorMessage
SuperDannyWebber
Admin
Admin
SuperDannyWebber

Male
Number of posts : 1395
Club : Sheffield United
Registration date : 2008-01-15

Why isn't Jagielka starting? Empty
PostSubject: Why isn't Jagielka starting?   Why isn't Jagielka starting? EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 10:02 pm

Its a fucking disgrace. Fucking Wes Brown. Fuck England.
Back to top Go down
SuperDannyWebber
Admin
Admin
SuperDannyWebber

Male
Number of posts : 1395
Club : Sheffield United

PostSubject: Re: Why isn't Jagielka starting?   Why isn't Jagielka starting? EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 10:45 pm

....Then he scores... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Blackburn Loyal

Blackburn Loyal

Male
Number of posts : 469
Club : Blackburn Rovers
Registration date : 2008-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Why isn't Jagielka starting?   Why isn't Jagielka starting? EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 11:57 pm

why was beckham, asshole cole, heskey and downing playing?

We are utter shite
Back to top Go down
Rob of the Rovers

Rob of the Rovers

Male
Number of posts : 1099
Club : DONCASTER ROVERS
Registration date : 2008-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Why isn't Jagielka starting?   Why isn't Jagielka starting? EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 11:11 am

didn't think we'd played too badly then I wondered who played well and no-one did! What on earth was Chris Waddle on about when he said Wes Brown's been our best player, why the hell is Micah Richards in the Under-21's when he's playing at right back.

Gerrard and Lampard doesn't work! Rooney kept drifting to the left wing. Defoe in the first half didn't do anything, Heskey just stands there! We need Owen fit before we even look like scoring! I know David James does some great saves but the second goal was completely his fault! Waddle said he should know the freekick taker was too close to goal to get it over the wall so was definetly going to go round it, but James looked clueless and didn't move until the ball hit the back of the net. Why the hell is Rob Green not in the squad for?

Beckham, I know I've critised him before, but that's because he can cross and that's it. First half we had no height in the box, except at corners when we looked a threat. Bentley, SWP, Lennon and Ashley Young are all better than past-it Becks!

The only positive is Ashley Cole who played alright. Other than that Downing was alright, Joe Cole got a lucky goal, Woodgate had very little to do and couldn't really be at fault for the goal and when David James was rounded I think it was him on the line to put off the Czech.

I expect improvements England, because at the moment we're going to scrape through qualifing and get knocked out at the group stage.
Back to top Go down
http://www.offsideref.com
Billy Casper

Billy Casper

Male
Number of posts : 5869
Club : Barnsley Football Club

PostSubject: Re: Why isn't Jagielka starting?   Why isn't Jagielka starting? EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 6:23 pm

Its funny watching England fail.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hihosuperbarnsley.bebo.com
RobBFC
RobBFC

Male
Number of posts : 4710
Club : Barnsley

PostSubject: Re: Why isn't Jagielka starting?   Why isn't Jagielka starting? EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 10:11 pm

Fucking hell, Meefloaf II in the making Lol
Back to top Go down
handsworthowl

handsworthowl

Male
Number of posts : 563
Club : Sheffield Wednesday, Stocksbridge Park Steels
Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Why isn't Jagielka starting?   Why isn't Jagielka starting? EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 10:41 pm

"I expect improvements England, because at the moment we're going to scrape through qualifing and get knocked out at the group stage"

Getting your hopes up there?

Dont think we have improved at all
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why isn't Jagielka starting?   Why isn't Jagielka starting? Empty

Back to top Go down

Why isn't Jagielka starting?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Four-Four-Two.co.uk :: World Leagues and International Tournaments :: International Football-
Jump to: