Four-Four-Two.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Four-Four-Two.co.uk

Discussion Forum For Football Fans Around The World!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

As its coming up to my 18th birthday in October

Go down 
+6
Darlo vicki
Nelson
SuperDannyWebber
RobBFC
Billy Casper
CookieMonster
10 posters
AuthorMessage
CookieMonster

CookieMonster

Female
Number of posts : 479
Club : QPR
Registration date : 2008-06-12

As its coming up to my 18th birthday in October Empty
PostSubject: As its coming up to my 18th birthday in October   As its coming up to my 18th birthday in October EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 12:34 am

I decided to do a now and then photo. I have changed a lot. I was a complete geek Laughing

As its coming up to my 18th birthday in October Thennow
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/caitlinchapman
Billy Casper

Billy Casper

Male
Number of posts : 5869
Club : Barnsley Football Club
Registration date : 2008-01-15

PostSubject: Re: As its coming up to my 18th birthday in October   As its coming up to my 18th birthday in October EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 12:38 am

Fucking hell!!!!!!!!

Btw, your eyes are fucking lush and you look beautifull Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.hihosuperbarnsley.bebo.com
RobBFC
RobBFC

Male
Number of posts : 4710
Club : Barnsley

PostSubject: Re: As its coming up to my 18th birthday in October   As its coming up to my 18th birthday in October EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 12:43 am

Fuck me that's a real change Lol
Back to top Go down
CookieMonster

CookieMonster

Female
Number of posts : 479
Club : QPR
Registration date : 2008-06-12

PostSubject: Re: As its coming up to my 18th birthday in October   As its coming up to my 18th birthday in October EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 1:16 am

hi ho super barnsley wrote:
Fucking hell!!!!!!!!

Btw, your eyes are fucking lush and you look beautifull Smile
Thankyou Smile

Anyway that was me back in 2002 my first day of secondary school. I always looked like that till the end of year 11 I dramatically changed Laughing. I chaged my hair style, I got contact lenses, changed my fashion etc. I felt good. A lot of people picked on me and those who did have fucked up their career.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/caitlinchapman
Billy Casper

Billy Casper

Male
Number of posts : 5869
Club : Barnsley Football Club

PostSubject: Re: As its coming up to my 18th birthday in October   As its coming up to my 18th birthday in October EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 1:24 am

not a problem dear Smile

fuck the wankers who bullied you, in some shape or form they just envy you in some way. I never got bullied simply because of my size lol 6 foot 2 and built like a bastard Laughing although i always used to have twats thinking they could have a go, but that soon stopped.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hihosuperbarnsley.bebo.com
SuperDannyWebber
Admin
Admin
SuperDannyWebber

Male
Number of posts : 1395
Club : Sheffield United

PostSubject: Re: As its coming up to my 18th birthday in October   As its coming up to my 18th birthday in October EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 1:43 am

I got bullied because I played yu-gi-oh in the library till I was about 14.

I mean, what?
Back to top Go down
Nelson

Nelson

Male
Number of posts : 8872
Club : La Galaxy

PostSubject: Re: As its coming up to my 18th birthday in October   As its coming up to my 18th birthday in October EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 5:18 am

i too got bullied will gladly explain via pm rather not make it publi btw cait your a stunner
Back to top Go down
Darlo vicki

Darlo vicki

Female
Number of posts : 1710
Club : Darlington
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: As its coming up to my 18th birthday in October   As its coming up to my 18th birthday in October EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 9:31 pm

when you said its coming up to my 18th birthday i fort u was gunna turn around and say your all invited lol
Back to top Go down
Nelson

Nelson

Male
Number of posts : 8872
Club : La Galaxy

PostSubject: Re: As its coming up to my 18th birthday in October   As its coming up to my 18th birthday in October EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 1:56 am

now theres thinking vicky wray
Back to top Go down
handsworthowl

handsworthowl

Male
Number of posts : 563
Club : Sheffield Wednesday, Stocksbridge Park Steels
Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: As its coming up to my 18th birthday in October   As its coming up to my 18th birthday in October EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 5:22 am

TommySwfc wrote:
i too got bullied will gladly explain via pm rather not make it publi btw cait your a stunner

aye i got bullied too
simply because my dad got arrested for drink driving and was in the local paper =/
they are usually the ones who mess their lives up
and deep down arent secure with themselves

but yeah anyways happy birthday for when it comes caitlin (:

all the best
Back to top Go down
Meefloaf
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Meefloaf

Male
Number of posts : 3339
Club : Leeds United & Ajax

PostSubject: Re: As its coming up to my 18th birthday in October   As its coming up to my 18th birthday in October EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 11:42 am

every tried beign a fella with long hair ? lol i got alot of shit on my first day in highschool up north and a fair bit down here, it did my head in for a bit, but most folk down here got to know me and realised i was alright lol, the fact i have a lethal right foot did me well mind. i was in every crowd at school, at break time i'd be playing football, in class i was bit of a nerd and i listened to "rock" music. i just used to think to myself that only reason they had a go was cos they couldnt think of anything clever to say or they were jealous i could be myself without any fears of what other cunts thought

btw now caitlin is going to be 18, does that mean she will come to one of our piss ups ?
Back to top Go down
TheHappyHobbit

TheHappyHobbit

Male
Number of posts : 1113
Club : Sunderland

PostSubject: Re: As its coming up to my 18th birthday in October   As its coming up to my 18th birthday in October EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 1:43 pm

we could probably do a whole topic on this sort of thing
Back to top Go down
http://www.safc.com
Smithy

Smithy

Male
Number of posts : 1246
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: As its coming up to my 18th birthday in October   As its coming up to my 18th birthday in October EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 7:57 pm

I've also changed rather quite dramatically since high school. At school I had very little, if any confidence whatsoever. Especially when it came to women. Believe it or not, lol. I were a quiet one despite being one of the "popular kids". Sounds a bit strange, I know. I'd hardly ever talk to the lasses because I would just freeze and make myself look like a complete tit. I've always been quite tall, I'm 6ft1 bordering 6ft2 now. But didn't really have much of a build to me. I never really did anything to jazz-up my appearance. Thankfully though I were never unfortunate enough to experience any bullying.

It were inevitable I left because I've never really being an academic type. Always much preferred my sport. I started a job as a Trainee Technician in my mate's dad's Engineering firm and instantly became good mates with a lad who were a couple of years older than me called Joe. I started out on the razz with and his mates and my confidence virtually sky-rocketed. I found being able to talk anyone and everyone and became I guess you could say a big charmer with the women Cool I could spend hours talking about my many "experiences" but I'll that as it is for now Laughing

Due to the Fitness Instructing and aforementioned sports, keep-fit etc, I've become a bit of an envy amongst my mates down here and up in West Yorks due to the working-out regularly, lol. Would be fair to say those previously mentioned female conquests haven't complained either Laughing

These days, as many of you I'm a Fitness Instructor but have having a bit of a career rethink recentley and casting my mind back to spring/summer last year when I were on the verge of going for the Royal Marines. Went to the careers office, passed my medical and my apptitude tests no problem and were about to start preparing my PRMC (Pre Royal Marines Course). But my Grandad became seriously ill, met my then girlfriend and got my Fitness Instructing. Very sadly my Grandad died in February Crying or Very sad, me and my girlfriend broke up nearly 2 months ago and despite meeting some truly awesome people I've become a bit bored with my job.

I've found myself wanting something more fulfilling, challenging, adventurous and the Marines fits that bill more than perfectly. I'm not so naive to know it isn't all sweetness as at the end of the day your there and earning your wages engaging in conflict, helping police the seas, helping in humanitarian efforts due to one thing or another around the world etc etc. But despite all that, there's something there that really appeals to me and the rewards and "down-time" are/is tremendous if/when you come back off your tour of duty. Wouldn't it be something to say your part of one of the world's elite and most respected military forces? I should imagine that'd make you feel pretty fucking good about yourself. Having spoke to a few blokes in the gym who served in the Marines they all loved it and would definitley recommend.

Anyway, I'll stop banging on now as I expect your all bored to the brink of insanity reading that lol!

P.S. Oh, and Caitlin. You are unbelievably pretty! Shocked Very Happy If you lived round my way I would immeadiately be asking you out on a date Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: As its coming up to my 18th birthday in October   As its coming up to my 18th birthday in October Empty

Back to top Go down

As its coming up to my 18th birthday in October
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Four-Four-Two.co.uk :: General Chat :: The Kelly End..... All things Football-
Jump to: