Four-Four-Two.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Four-Four-Two.co.uk

Discussion Forum For Football Fans Around The World!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

York won't rush into Dyer (or should I say dire) deal

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rob of the Rovers

Rob of the Rovers

Male
Number of posts : 1099
Club : DONCASTER ROVERS
Registration date : 2008-01-21

York won't rush into Dyer (or should I say dire) deal Empty
PostSubject: York won't rush into Dyer (or should I say dire) deal   York won't rush into Dyer (or should I say dire) deal EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 5:42 pm

York Press wrote:
YORK City boss Martin Foyle has not yet decided whether to extend experienced striker Bruce Dyer’s contract with the club beyond the end of this month.

Dyer, 33, is yet to figure during Foyle’s four-match KitKat Crescent reign having suffered a hamstring injury on the new manager’s arrival.

The former million pound forward has returned to training following that setback but, having agreed a short-term contract with Foyle’s predecessor Colin Walker, no discussions have yet taken place regarding his future.

Dyer impressed alongside Onome Sodje during three games for the Minstermen after signing for the club as a free agent.

But Richard Brodie has shone with four goals in his absence and Foyle said: “Bruce hasn’t played for me and I can’t be rushed into decisions I’m not 100 per cent sure about, but his attitude has been absolutely brilliant.

“He’s bright and breezy about the place. I just need to see him on the training pitch and playing a couple of games before taking things from there.”
Back to top Go down
http://www.offsideref.com
BarryEvans
Admin
Admin
BarryEvans

Male
Number of posts : 10784
Club : Doncaster Rovers
Registration date : 2008-01-15

PostSubject: Re: York won't rush into Dyer (or should I say dire) deal   York won't rush into Dyer (or should I say dire) deal EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 7:51 pm

Surely he could do a good job at that level.
Back to top Go down
Billy Casper

Billy Casper

Male
Number of posts : 5869
Club : Barnsley Football Club

PostSubject: Re: York won't rush into Dyer (or should I say dire) deal   York won't rush into Dyer (or should I say dire) deal EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 8:05 pm

BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE DYER Cool

Excellent fo us, what a guy!
Back to top Go down
http://www.hihosuperbarnsley.bebo.com
Nelson

Nelson

Male
Number of posts : 8872
Club : La Galaxy

PostSubject: Re: York won't rush into Dyer (or should I say dire) deal   York won't rush into Dyer (or should I say dire) deal EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 8:10 pm

Dyer by name dire by nature
Back to top Go down
BarryEvans
Admin
Admin
BarryEvans

Male

PostSubject: Re: York won't rush into Dyer (or should I say dire) deal   York won't rush into Dyer (or should I say dire) deal EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 8:10 pm

He was class for Barnsley back in the day.
Back to top Go down
Billy Casper

Billy Casper

Male
Number of posts : 5869
Club : Barnsley Football Club

PostSubject: Re: York won't rush into Dyer (or should I say dire) deal   York won't rush into Dyer (or should I say dire) deal EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 8:14 pm

Lol he was awsome, i remember againt Sheff United whenevery cunt in oakwll stood up shouting Brucy's gona kill yer! he got two goals that game and got sent off <_<
Back to top Go down
http://www.hihosuperbarnsley.bebo.com
Rob of the Rovers

Rob of the Rovers

Male
Number of posts : 1099
Club : DONCASTER ROVERS
Registration date : 2008-01-21

PostSubject: Re: York won't rush into Dyer (or should I say dire) deal   York won't rush into Dyer (or should I say dire) deal EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 9:25 pm

BarryEvans wrote:

Obviously not:

BBC Sport wrote:
York City striker Bruce Dyer has decided to retire from football.

The 33-year-old joined City in November on a short-term contract but has only played three times after struggling with back and hamstring problems.

Manager Martin Foyle has also decided to release midfielder Gavin Rothery with immediate effect.

Rothery signed in October after impressing for the reserves but he will be allowed to leave as soon as he can find another club.

See you Bruce. Thanks for the goal you scored against Middlesbrough in that pre-season game at BV and err.. thats about it. Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.offsideref.com
BarryEvans
Admin
Admin
BarryEvans

Male

PostSubject: Re: York won't rush into Dyer (or should I say dire) deal   York won't rush into Dyer (or should I say dire) deal EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 10:22 pm

Rob wrote:
BarryEvans wrote:

Obviously not:

BBC Sport wrote:
York City striker Bruce Dyer has decided to retire from football.

The 33-year-old joined City in November on a short-term contract but has only played three times after struggling with back and hamstring problems.

Manager Martin Foyle has also decided to release midfielder Gavin Rothery with immediate effect.

Rothery signed in October after impressing for the reserves but he will be allowed to leave as soon as he can find another club.

See you Bruce. Thanks for the goal you scored against Middlesbrough in that pre-season game at BV and err.. thats about it. Laughing

Jesus, wonder what went wrong.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: York won't rush into Dyer (or should I say dire) deal   York won't rush into Dyer (or should I say dire) deal Empty

Back to top Go down

York won't rush into Dyer (or should I say dire) deal
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Four-Four-Two.co.uk :: Leagues :: Non-league-
Jump to: