Four-Four-Two.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Four-Four-Two.co.uk

Discussion Forum For Football Fans Around The World!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Another shocking referee.

Go down 
+4
smithyksfan
NicNac
Billy Casper
cambridge007
8 posters
AuthorMessage
cambridge007

cambridge007

Male
Number of posts : 846
Club : Cambridge united
Registration date : 2008-10-26

Another shocking referee. Empty
PostSubject: Another shocking referee.   Another shocking referee. EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 5:57 pm

Yesterday against stevenage we had yet another shit ref i have had enough of them we have had one good ref this season against wrexham he let the game flow didnt blow his whistle every ten seconds and was consistant. Aginst stevenage he managed to give a penalty which was never ever a penalty he tackled the player ffs and he dived an rolled around on the floor for about 10 minutes, they had been diving all game and if the ref would of stopped that from the beginning that would never of happened. And what really rubbed it in was that gleeson got sent off for the tackle he wasnt even last man there was someone coming in from the side who would of been cover and would of diven him out wide. I'm pissed off aswell that we could and should of had a penalty in that game and in the one before which was CLEAR hand ball but apparentl it hit his chest errrr no unless he was a mutant or something.

They have to sort this out these refs are making the game shit get some good refs in which look like they might know the rules of football. Evil or Very Mad

Rant over Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
Billy Casper

Billy Casper

Male
Number of posts : 5869
Club : Barnsley Football Club
Registration date : 2008-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Another shocking referee.   Another shocking referee. EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 5:58 pm

By the sounds of it everyone in the football league had a shite referee too, you aint alone on that note my good man.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hihosuperbarnsley.bebo.com
cambridge007

cambridge007

Male

PostSubject: Re: Another shocking referee.   Another shocking referee. EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 5:59 pm

Why cant they sort it out they are ruining football.
Back to top Go down
NicNac
Admin
Admin
NicNac

Female
Number of posts : 1601
Club : Sheffield Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: Another shocking referee.   Another shocking referee. EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 6:01 pm

What really p****s me off, is that when a ref gets booted out of the Prem for a couple of weeks for being crap, we then have to put up with him.

Sorry FA, but if he isn't good enough for the Prem, he isn't good enough for any league, including blummin Sunday league!
Back to top Go down
cambridge007

cambridge007

Male

PostSubject: Re: Another shocking referee.   Another shocking referee. EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 6:04 pm

^ Exactly The FA need to sort the refs out and kick all of the shit ones out as some are just terrible especially the woman cant remember her name but we have had her twice and she was SHIT.
Back to top Go down
Billy Casper

Billy Casper

Male
Number of posts : 5869
Club : Barnsley Football Club

PostSubject: Re: Another shocking referee.   Another shocking referee. EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 6:07 pm

Amy Rayner?
Back to top Go down
http://www.hihosuperbarnsley.bebo.com
cambridge007

cambridge007

Male

PostSubject: Re: Another shocking referee.   Another shocking referee. EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 6:08 pm

Thats th one god she is terrible even as a lineswoman she was terrible get rid of her right now!!!
Back to top Go down
smithyksfan

smithyksfan

Male
Number of posts : 75
Club : Kingstonian Football Club
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Another shocking referee.   Another shocking referee. EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 7:28 pm

there in these leagues for a reason, cos there shit and its shit leagues compared to the FA who only bum the premiershit.
Back to top Go down
whitey

whitey

Male
Number of posts : 127
Club : Barrow AFC
Registration date : 2008-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Another shocking referee.   Another shocking referee. EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 8:00 pm

Fa Need To look into Non League Refs DEFINATE
Back to top Go down
Nelson

Nelson

Male
Number of posts : 8872
Club : La Galaxy

PostSubject: Re: Another shocking referee.   Another shocking referee. EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 8:00 pm

My dads friend was a non league ref a few years back , he also trained howard webb
Back to top Go down
cambridge007

cambridge007

Male

PostSubject: Re: Another shocking referee.   Another shocking referee. EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 8:19 pm

Thats pretty cool im going to tke a course as i want to become a ref.
Back to top Go down
Darlo vicki

Darlo vicki

Female
Number of posts : 1710
Club : Darlington
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Another shocking referee.   Another shocking referee. EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 1:54 am

i agree with you all some of the refs we have a had this season are terrible but you got to look at this way some of the bad decisions made the refs have holded there hands up and said yeah we got it wrong and theyve turned around and said we need help. Technology something thats not going to hold the game up for hours deciding wether it was a foul or not i dont no what it is but the refs do need help they cant get everything right.

Think we have had amy rayner before she is crap but i like te fact women are being introduced more into the sport even if it is for the wrong reasons lol
Back to top Go down
cambridge007

cambridge007

Male

PostSubject: Re: Another shocking referee.   Another shocking referee. EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 2:06 am

True that some refs are admitting they are wrong but some stick to there decisions even though it is so obviious they are wrong.

We do need technology in the game to make it fair as they cant always see clearly so cant make an accurate decision, i think they will bring it into the game but will take some timee.
Back to top Go down
Fat Tony

Fat Tony

Male
Number of posts : 403
Club : AC Milan
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Another shocking referee.   Another shocking referee. EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 10:10 am

cambridge007 wrote:
Thats pretty cool im going to tke a course as i want to become a ref.

If you're crap then your this centurys contradiction,

I like it when we have a ref with eyes, but we didnt get one against palace the linesman had to give every fucking decision for him, I will now look up who this tosser was.
Back to top Go down
cambridge007

cambridge007

Male

PostSubject: Re: Another shocking referee.   Another shocking referee. EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 3:33 pm

Well hopefully i will be good lol.

Bad refs just keep coming the linesmen are terrible as well i just cant stnad them!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another shocking referee.   Another shocking referee. Empty

Back to top Go down

Another shocking referee.
Page 1 of 1