Four-Four-Two.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Four-Four-Two.co.uk

Discussion Forum For Football Fans Around The World!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Torquay in BSPL

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JosephBarlow

Male
Number of posts : 13
Club : www.nonleaguefootball.proboards.com
Registration date : 2009-01-22

Torquay in BSPL Empty
PostSubject: Torquay in BSPL   Torquay in BSPL EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 3:40 pm

This season Torquay are doing an ok job, we are 4th in the league and will go up to 3rd place when Crawleys 4 point deduction kicks in for playing an ineligible player.

With Burton top of the league by quite a few points makes it a bit more difficult to win the league but it is still possible and me knowing Torquay as I do, I know we will give them a bloody good fight to the end for the Blue Square title and we will go for top spot.

We play Coventry on Saturday in the FA Cup then we are back down to earth after that when we Lewes in the Blue Sqaure Premier League.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nonleaguefootball.proboards.com
Josh

Male
Number of posts : 373
Club : Burton Albion
Registration date : 2008-12-18

Torquay in BSPL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Torquay in BSPL   Torquay in BSPL EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 3:42 pm

I think you will get promotion with us to be fair.
Back to top Go down
JosephBarlow

Male

Torquay in BSPL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Torquay in BSPL   Torquay in BSPL EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 4:00 pm

It seems that you will run away with the league if carry on like you are.

Torquay and other teams wont give up either, just to warn you. You have a big run in from now one playing all the top teams and that will surely tell you who is likly to win the league when that schedule is over.
Back to top Go down
Josh

Male
Number of posts : 373
Club : Burton Albion
Registration date : 2008-12-18

Torquay in BSPL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Torquay in BSPL   Torquay in BSPL EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 5:16 pm

Yeah i think we will easy win the league. Anyone from 2nd to 10th can win the playoffs the league is so tight at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Ray Von

Ray Von

Male
Number of posts : 310
Club : Torquay United
Registration date : 2008-12-31

Torquay in BSPL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Torquay in BSPL   Torquay in BSPL EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 4:26 am

JosephBarlow wrote:
This season Torquay are doing an ok job, we are 4th in the league and will go up to 3rd place when Crawleys 4 point deduction kicks in for playing an ineligible player.

With Burton top of the league by quite a few points makes it a bit more difficult to win the league but it is still possible and me knowing Torquay as I do, I know we will give them a bloody good fight to the end for the Blue Square title and we will go for top spot.

We play Coventry on Saturday in the FA Cup then we are back down to earth after that when we Lewes in the Blue Sqaure Premier League.

We will go up brother. you have no need to fear! we will rape anyone we come up against in the play-offs, and put the curse of excreter behind us! up the gullls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
JosephBarlow

Male

Torquay in BSPL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Torquay in BSPL   Torquay in BSPL EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 11:43 pm

Ray Von wrote:
JosephBarlow wrote:

We will go up brother. you have no need to fear! we will rape anyone we come up against in the play-offs, and put the curse of excreter behind us! up the gullls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know were going up, I hope we will go up and know so.

Great to see another Torquay fan my brother did u go to the game today. We were defintely robbed, how they won the match like that is beyond me.

Nice to see you on here broth.
Back to top Go down
Ray Von

Ray Von

Male
Number of posts : 310
Club : Torquay United
Registration date : 2008-12-31

Torquay in BSPL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Torquay in BSPL   Torquay in BSPL EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 4:54 pm

we should have won. its not as if we didnt have chances either. play like that and we'll play our way to promotion.

fuck the excreter bastards!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Torquay in BSPL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Torquay in BSPL   Torquay in BSPL Empty

Back to top Go down

Torquay in BSPL
Page 1 of 1